1. How long have you been in business and why did you start?
I started the agency in 2011. Originally, we were only a staffing agency. Through that work, I would see how other agencies were executing XM and I always thought to myself this could be elevated. There was a major gap in the industry for premium XM and I wanted to fill that gap. I wanted to bring to the XM industry what Mindy Weiss brought to the wedding industry.
2. What’s your go-to Elevator Pitch?
We are known for being the go-to agency for premium XM & Events. We have incredibly high standards for the work we put out, and our clients appreciate the attention to even the smallest of details.
3. Which geographical areas do you service?
Canada and expanding to the US in 2021. We were supposed to expand to the US in 2020 before COVID.
4. How long has your organization been certified with WEConnect International?
About three months.
5. What are the benefits of this network and of certification?
Being connected with women from all around the world and connecting with potential clients. I am extremely proud to be 100% woman-owned, and I display the certification with pride.
6. What 3 tips do you have for women entrepreneurs?
7. Any big plans or announcements you’d like to share?
I am proud to say that during COVID we made the decision not to “Pivot” to virtual as most agencies did. We stayed true to who we are and what we do, which is create human experiences. This has paid off as we started doing micro-events for clients that still target key consumers while staying compliant with government mandates. We have our largest event since March coming up in October, which will move consumers through multiple rooms in pairs, and still delivers a significant impact. I think 2021 is going to be huge for our industry as people crave human interaction now more than ever. We are optimistic it will be our best year yet!
Founder / President