1. How long have you been in business and why did you start?
The company was started in 2001. I held a senior position with a major Canadian bank for several years and witnessed first-hand how lending against a balance sheet can bridle the growth of a company. Now, partnering with Canadian banks, we lend on the strength of the transaction and not the client’s debt/equity ratio, enabling them to grow their business and reach their full potential.
2. What’s your go-to Elevator Pitch?
We have provided innovative financing solutions to over 900 clients selling to 1500+ buyers in 40 different countries. The quality of our customer service and the speed with which we are able to respond to our clients’ need is what distinguishes us from others.
3. Which geographical areas do you service?
Our clients are based in the US and Canada. However, with the current travel restrictions in and out of Canada due to COVID, we are only accepting new clients that are based in Canada.
4. How long has your organization been certified with WEConnect International?
5. What are the benefits of this network and of certification?
The ability to network and support women led companies.
6. What 3 tips do you have for women entrepreneurs?
7. Any big plans or announcements you’d like to share?
I am a 4th year PhD student at Durham University in Durham, UK.
Tel: 902-444-5566 x4012