The Global SD&I Symposium is a world-class educational event designed to provide first-hand experience and best practices content from expert practitioners including tools and resources to successfully implement and expand global supplier diversity and inclusion. Join your peers in expanding industry knowledge, connecting stakeholders, and advancing initiatives around the world. The event will be in person in Washington, DC and will run from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. EST.
The Global SD&I Symposium is proud to present our WEConnect International Sustainability Program initiatives. These initiatives are designed to economically empower women-owned businesses around the world. We are committed to creating a world where equality and opportunity for women is a top priority.
Our sustainability program initiatives include:
• Supporting women-owned businesses through mentorship and capacity building programs, with access to resources, networks, and capital.
• Working with partners to create a global platform for collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing.
• Establishing a global market for women-owned businesses, in order to increase their visibility and access to new opportunities.
• Promoting gender-inclusive economic growth and providing opportunities to women and girls in developing countries.
We are excited to bring together experts in the field of women-owned businesses and the SD&I Symposium is the perfect platform to do so. We look forward to seeing you there, and to making our shared vision of economic empowerment for women a reality.
1. C-Suite Fireside Chat with Executives
2. Global Perspectives Session
3. ESG and SD&I
4. Expanding your SD&I Program Globally, Best Practices Panel
5. Enterprise-wide Engagement and Overcoming Bias
6. Developing SD&I Resources, Best Practices
7. Internal Training, Accountability and Recognition Efforts
8. Global SD&I Organizations Updates
Engage with our speakers from CAMSC, Johnson & Johnson, ExxonMobil, CBRE, The World Bank, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), Disability:IN, Procter & Gamble, Merck, Organon, JPMorgan Chase, Cisco, Walmart, Cushman & Wakefield, Mondelez, Sanofi, Ernst & Young, Marriott International, Kellogg, and more.
The Global Symposium for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion is happening alongside WEConnect International’s Annual Gala (3 May). Click the button below to learn more.