Location: Washington, D.C.
Reporting to: COO
Organization Information: WEConnect International, a corporate-led global non-profit, helps build sustainable communities by empowering women business owners to succeed in local and global markets. WEConnect International has since 2009 provided business education, certification, and business connections to companies based outside the United States that are at least 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by one or more women. WEConnect International corporate members represent $700 billion in annual purchasing power and are true pioneers in inclusive sourcing and global supplier development. www.WEConnectInternational.org
Job Overview: The Office Assistant will support the overall operations and outreach of a small non-profit team. The Office Assistant will spend approximately half of the time supporting the CEO, with the balance spent supporting the team and/or special projects as directed.
- Welcome visitors, answer phone, review and draft correspondence
- Screen and schedule CEO appointments
- Coordinate executive travel arrangements, including itineraries, agendas, accommodations,
and travel expenses
- Support event management and other corporate functions
- Maintain general office organization – supplies, files, equipment orders, etc.
- Research as needed to support corporate engagement and country operations
- Self-starter with a high degree of organization, professional demeanor, and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills to include MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and online meeting packages
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in a foreign language is a plus
Posting Expiration Date: August 31, 2014