Businesses based in the United States that are Certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) can join WEConnect International's eNetwork, our Global Business Directory of Women-Owned Businesses.
- In order to join the eNetwork, women owned businesses in the United States must upload their company’s WBENC certification document as proof of eligibility. If you are not yet certified by WBENC, please complete the certification process first.
- When application and payment of the $500 fee have both been confirmed as submitted, your application will be reviewed and your company validated as a current WBENC Certified WBE in the eNetwork Directory.
- WEConnect International will email the applicant with login details when approved.
- WEConnect International will provide an annual renewal option for WBEs in good standing with WBENC for an additional $500 per year.
- Review and validation of an application can take up to 15 days.