WEConnect International Services
Self-Registered women-owned businesses or certified women's business enterprises can expect the following services as part of the WEConnect International network; however, individual services may vary by country and/or certification status. Contact your local Market Lead to confirm availability of services.
- Outreach and information to women-owned businesses, corporations, and strategic partners on WEConnect International’s mission, vision, and network
- Access to E-Network as a self-registered women-owned business or certified women's business enterprise
- Invitations to WEConnect International trainings, meet the corporate member events, webinars, online and You Tube training
- Connections to corporate members and strategic partners through matchmaking meetings and Requests for Proposal.
- General business training and capacity development
- Visibility in WEConnect International communications such as newsletters, website, success stories, testimonials, and events
- Training or assisting members on how to get the most out of the WEConnect International programs
Consulting in Support of WEConnect International Programs
These services require additional resources from WEConnect International's stakeholders, which could include corporate members or individual fees to certified women's business enterprises. Contact your local Market Lead to confirm availability of services.
- Advising on presentation, readiness and professionalism for women's business enterprises' E-Network profiles
- Helping to prepare women's business enterprises for WEConnect International hosted matchmaking, meet the corporate member, and trade fairs
- Customized review of capability statements, one-on-one assistance for WEConnect International hosted meetings
- Preparation for WEConnect International related communications such as drafting press releases
- Specialized training on becoming a supplier to a particular corporate member
- Development of/participation in corporate member branded curriculum in WEConnect Academy
- One-on-one mentorship
Consulting Outside of WEConnect International Programs
These services are outside the scope of WEConnect International but may be offered by Market Leads for additional fees. Contact your local Market Lead to confirm availability of services.
- Preparing business plans, financials, feasibility studies, market research
- Assisting and preparing women's business enterprises to enter or expand into U.S. or other markets
- Introducing and connecting women's business enterprises to buyers, vendors, and professional service providers
- Proposal Management: Assisting women's business enterprises in the connections, proposals, negotiations and contracts with corporate members, following through to closing sales
- Consulting on marketing, websites, PR and thought leadership opportunities, social media, and communications oriented marketing
- Preparing strategic advice on trade show opportunities and preparation for such
- Consulting for logistics, customs and brokerage
- Coaching on Personal Branding and other executive leadership
- Consulting for cash management and financials