Certified company application
Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Application
Thank you for you interest in having your business become a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) through WEConnect International! WBE certification is available to businesses in specific geographic locations that meet the criteria of being least 51% owned by one or more women, as well as, managed and controlled by women. You can learn more about WBE Certification here.
Please keep the following in mind as you complete the application on the following pages:
- Your application will become your business’ profile in the eNetwork. You should think of this as a marketing opportunity. Be sure to use keywords in your products and services description as well as your short business description so our corporate members and other women-owned businesses can find your business as they search the eNetwork.
- Once you have completed your business' application you must make the payment of the non-refundable certification processing fee in order for WEConnect International to process your application.
- Applications that have not been completed within six months will automatically be purged from the eNetwork. If your application is purged, you will need to begin again.
- The certification process can take up to 90 days from the time an application and payment are complete until a final determination on your certification eligibility is made. WEConnect International or one of our representatives will contact you regarding next steps.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com.