United States (WBENC)
Businesses based in the United States that are Certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) can join WEConnect International's eNetwork, our Global Business Directory of Women-Owned Businesses.
- In order to join the eNetwork, women owned businesses in the United States must upload their company’s WBENC certification document as proof of eligibility. If you are not yet certified by WBENC, please complete the certification process first.
- When application and payment of the $500 fee have both been confirmed as submitted, your application will be reviewed and your company validated as a current WBENC Certified WBE in the eNetwork Directory.
- WEConnect International will email the applicant with login details when approved.
- WEConnect International will provide an annual renewal option for WBEs in good standing with WBENC for an additional $500 per year.
- Review and validation of an application can take up to 15 days.
News and Events
(May 12, 2017) Memuna Williams is founder and CEO of certified women's business enterprise Avantgarde Translations, Inc. She started her language services career in Canada at an independent, public railway company with roughly 13 billion dollars in revenue operating in six Canadian provinces and 13 US states. She went on to work in the United States for a global language services provider with more than 70 offices on five continents and for a premier localization service provider. In 2004, she started her own award-winning firm which has since grown to international status with offices in the U.S., Canada, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
(May 11, 2017) Monica Smiley, publisher and CEO of Enterprising Women magazine, has appointed Jill A. Kerrigan to serve on the publication’s advisory board. The board is comprised of a select group of women and men who support the publication and give back to the women business owners’ community by providing leadership, motivation and inspiration to thousands of women entrepreneurs across North America and around the world.
Jill is the founder, president and owner of JAK Creative Design, a WEConnect International and WBENC certified marketing and design agency based in the western suburbs of Chicago with offices in St. Louis, Minneapolis and Portland. The company provides support to startups, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits.