In Costa Rica, WEConnect International has partnered with One Stop Search, a consulting company that specializes in SME throughout Central America, to deliver WEConnect International services.
VIDEO: The Costa Rica Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade, Mayi Antillon, talks during the 2nd. Annual WEConnect International Forum in Costa Rica about WEConnect International and the importance of promoting women's economic inclusion. (In Spanish with English Subtitles) -October 31, 2013.
VIDEO: Speakers from the 2nd. Annual WEConnect International Forum in Costa Rica talk about WEConnect International and the importance of promoting women's economic inclusion. (In Spanish) -October 31, 2013.
News and Events
9 Septiembre, 2016
El 7 de septiembre pasado, WEConnect International en Costa Rica llevó a cabo la presentación de proyectos premiación del 3er. Concurso de EY y WEConnect International Costa Rica. Además de reconocer a las empresarias ganadoras del concurso, el evento ofreció una oportunidad única para las empresarias de conectarse y realizar networking con corporaciones multinacionales que buscan diversidad de proveedores en sus cadenas de valor.
18 Agosto, 2016
Unas 70 mujeres empresarias participarán de la Expo Mujer Emprende que da inicio mañana.
La actividad presentará servicios de salud, arte en madera, joyería, belleza, hogar y decoración, entre otros.
Monday, November 21, 2016
Marriott Hotel, Belén, San José 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- The largest annual event organized by WEConnect International in Costa Rica.
- Fosters and promotes commercial exchange between women entrepreneurs and multinational corporations through one-on-one matchmaking meetings.
- Participants interested in presenting their products or services to corporate procurement, human resources, marketing and social responsibility managers.
- Approximately 250 attendees, including 50 women-owned businesses certified by WEConnect International and more than 60 buyers from multiple corporations.
- A variety of industries represented by women-owned businesses, including health, food and beverage, cosmetics, cleaning products, consulting, personal assistance, coaching, events, architecture, human resources, fashion, agriculture, tourism, legal and administrative services, and technology, among others.