The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program is an executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
Following the success of the programs running in the United States, Asia-Pacific, Russia, Southern Africa and Turkey, EY is now extending the footprint across several countries within the European Union with a focus on digital businesses.
This year-long program is designed for established, women-led businesses that are ready to scale operations and become global market leaders by:
- Expanding their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identifying potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Providing access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthening their executive leadership and business skills and identifying opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increasing visibility for them and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
The deadline for applications is August 8, 2016.