IBM would like to invite you to a diversity event that they are organizing in collaboration with Professional Women's Group Zurich and WEConnect International.
Date and Time: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 18:30 to 21:30
Location: IBM Zurich-Altstetten offices, Vulkanstrasse 106, Zürich, 8048, Switzerland
This event is aimed at:
- Corporates who are interested in supplier diversity programs and how it can be expanded in Switzerland
- Women entrepreneurs in Switzerland
- Organisations and associations who bring female entrepreneurs together
- All people interested in supplier diversity
This evening event will feature great networking opportunities and a panel discussion with the topic: “How can you – as an entrepreneur – supply to a corporate?"
The panel participants are:
- Andrea Fimian, EMEA Supplier Diversity Program Manager IBM
- Maggie Berry, Executive Director for Europe, WEConnect International
- Michael Wanner, Supplier/Business Unit Lead IT Contracting & MSP, Westhouse
- Karina Storinggaard, President of PWG Zurich (Moderator)
For more information and online registration, click here.