The 16th Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference on September 27-28 is the resource to propel your brand forward.
The conference is attended by women business enterprises (WBE’s), Great Lakes WBC corporate members, additional Fortune 500 executives, U.S Government entities and partner organizations. Great Lakes WBC Women’s Business Showcase, of 150 (WBE’s) offers exceptional procurement introductions and Meet the Buyers offers certified women business enterprises supplier matches with 70 plus Fortune 500 corporations.
Executive level workshops are available to assist you with strategies to grow your business and empower diversity excellence.
- Networking with women business owners and conference attendees
- Attend valuable workshops that will assist in strengthening and growing your business
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with Great Lakes Women’s Business Council.
- Opportunities to meet and develop relationships with supplier diversity and purchasing representatives from corporations, public institutions and government entities.
- Expand your knowledge of the Great Lakes WBC services.
- Learn about the full range of benefits that WBE certification can provide
Who Should Attend?
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprises
- Women business owners
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions and government entities
- Supporters and partners of Great Lakes Women’s Business Council
- Women who are interested in starting or growing their business