VP of Communications
WEConnect International is looking for a hands-on, highly motivated, analytical marketing individual to drive marketing strategy, tactical execution and reporting with the business development and marketing team. Our team works at a very fast pace so the ability to roll out programs quickly is essential. To succeed at our organization, you must be willing to roll-up your sleeves, be in the trenches with your team and do whatever is necessary to get the job done. You will have hands-on experience with developing compelling direct marketing campaigns through all digital channels and email for both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) audiences. You will lead campaign efforts, define the mechanics, identify audiences, ensure effective keyword usage for SEO and SEM, monitor and evaluate campaign analytics and Return on Investment (ROI) and recommend future improvements for effectiveness.
Create, develop and execute effective online marketing campaigns that attract and retain corporate members and women-owned businesses to improve retention, customer value and adoption rate. You should understand email data, segmentation, audience filters, and email testing to enhance effectivity, deliverability and engagement. You also have knowledge of multi-channel communication (SMS, online advertising, retargeting, social media).
- Ensure digital campaigns are developed with integrated communications for consistent messaging for organizational strategy and brand
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content, updated with internal subject matter experts where necessary and consistent monitoring and evaluation reporting.
- Tactical campaign development of new and expanding paid marketing campaigns.
- You will autonomously lead projects from start to finish (i.e., identify areas of opportunity, structure analyses, gather data, generate insights and report findings).
- Analyze and interpret data from Google Analytics and other analytics from social channels, web and mobile.
- Monitor and assess reporting and relevant tracking metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics for campaigns.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on keyword selection.
- Produce campaign performance reports.
- Use marketing and sales KPIs, as well as internal and external data reporting tools, to identify trends and growth opportunities and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Work with communications team to develop necessary written content for campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales and ROI goals.
- Execute and maintain social media campaigns.
- Code and develop email templates that render and function for major email clients and browsers, responsible for end-to-end testing and Quality Assurance (QA) of all email sends.
- Facilitate communication across marketing, editorial, creative services and technical teams to ensure timely campaigns.
- Workflow/Data Set-Up: Use data points available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap.
- List Health: Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file cleanup (unsubs, inactive, etc.).
- Campaign QA: ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns.
- Reporting/Analysis: Track and analyze key performance metrics (click-to-open and click-to-conversion rate, engagement shares, likes, comments, clicks).
- Automations: Identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, loyalty and customer lifetime value.
- Ideally, 5+ years of experience with digital marketing including SEO, Paid Search, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress, Link building and Content Marketing, A/B testing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Solid experience in creating email campaign calendars and know how to create campaign and creative briefs.
- Good familiarity with Constant Contact, Salesforce Campaigns and Marketing Cloud or Pardot or other similar Customer Relationship Management systems (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp) with a willingness to learn and make recommended process improvements.
- Must be highly analytical and data driven paying careful attention to details.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications preferred but not required.
- Experience with social media marketing required.
- Highly motivated with a drive to get the job done.
- Highly adaptable and able to prioritize and pivot as needed.
- Know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to communicate/collaborate across internal teams.
WEConnect International, a corporate-led global non-profit, helps build sustainable communities by empowering women business owners to succeed in local and global markets. www.WEConnectInternational.org
How to Apply: