Join WEConnect International as we celebrate our tenth anniversary supporting women-owned businesses and global supplier diversity and inclusion! The evening will include a number of key stakeholder announcements and awards to honor the work of our corporate members and women's business enterprises, as well as our partners and supporters in the women's economic empowerment space.
The event will be attended by over 200 of our Fortune 500 corporate members, government officials, thought leaders, and philanthropic and civil society organizations, who are champions for women’s entrepreneurship and economic empowerment writ large.
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
RECEPTION AND NETWORKING
• VIP Speaker
• Storytelling area/displays: Our Mission in Motion
• Silent Auction Ongoing
• Hors-d´oeuvres and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served
• Reception concludes - doors to Ballroom open
7:15 PM - 9:30 PM
DINNER AND PROGRAM
• Welcome Remarks by Emcee
• Distinguished Champion Award
• Women’s Business Enterprise of the Year Award
• Special Announcements
• Corporation of the Year Award
*The program will be updated as more information becomes available, so please continue to check back periodically for updates.