WEConnect International Self-Registration
Are you ready to make connections with major multi-national corporations?
WEConnect International corporate members use the WEConnect International eNetwork to identify women owned suppliers as potential vendors in their supply chains. WEConnect International offers two ways to assess and build your business capacity:
- Self-Registration offers a chance to create a profile in the eNetwork and access to training modules to assess business readiness and build capacity.
- Certification has the same benefits of self-registration but also includes an individual consultation with a WEConnect International assessor that will provide customized feedback on business readiness and, after a review for eligibility, our Seal of Certification designating your business as a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
What is self-registration?
Self-registered companies must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 51% owned, managed and controlled by one or more women
- Operate a legally registered business in any sector
Self-registration is a unique opportunity for women business owners to enter the WEConnect International eNetwork and partner with other women owned businesses. Self-registration allows women business owners to create a business profile in WEConnect International’s eNetwork which is accessed by our corporate members, certified women’s business enterprise (WBEs) and other self-registered businesses globally. Women business owners in the U.S. can join the global network if they are already registered with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Self-registration is free.
The Benefits of Self-Registration
- Access to our secure eNetwork, a community of women owned businesses regionally
- Access to the WEConnect Academy training modules to prepare for business with multi-national companies.
- Networking opportunities with Certified WBEs that are suppliers to major corporations
- Invitations to select events and trainings around preparing your business for certification, responding to commercial opportunities, and marketing your business to large procurement organization
The Self-Registration Process
- Create a login and password for the eNetwork here.
- Choose your country and select Self-Registration under application type.
- Complete the requested information and submit your application. The process should take only 10 minutes.
- Once you submit your application, a WEConnect International representative will review the application for accuracy and completeness.
- After approval, you will receive and email with instructions for accessing the eNetwork business directory.